Friday 1 August 2014

Oracle Reading, August 2014

On a beautiful sunny afternoon, I sit in my backyard to bring you the Oracle Reading for the month of August 2014. 



Summary:

Week 1: Find ways every day to move toward serenity. Take at least 15 minutes daily to do something just for you, just because.

Week 2: The summer has been so busy with an abundance of activities and social gatherings... on your path to serenity, make sure you schedule "YOU-time"

Week 3: Have you noticed resistance to saying no to invitations, or resistance to asking for help? Set yourself free from the prison of your mind.

Week 4: If you've worked on all the soul lessons presented during the first 3 weeks, you will feel more balanced, body-mind-spirit.

Do you want to know how these lessons apply to you, or if you have other soul lessons and assignments this month? Follow this link to see my schedule and book time with me!

Much Love from my heart to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment